MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] online.php unknown location again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

This bug, I know. I think he has been previously reported. And since stated that he was fixed. The screenshot, however, proves exactly the opposite:

[attachment=9942]

Is there a bug?

edit: This is a bit strange. rh1n0 is also available on the online.php and there is no unknown location.

Sebastian
It's odd that you can see me viewing the exact same page above with no error..
yep, look my edit too.
very strange.
It's because that person isn't viewing online.php, it just defaults to online.php because it's an "unknown location".

If you can figure out what page that person was viewing then we can fix it, otherwise this isn't going to be fixed.
I just updated the german support forums and there's the same problem. I looked into the sessions table and the location of the users with an unknown location is: /misc.php?action=dstswitch&ajax=1
Probably need to define NO_ONLINE for DST switching...
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Wow. Would have never guessed this is was a bug. had the same in the 1.2 series. I just figured they were in the arcade doing something or something like that on my own forums. One of my mods had thought someone was trying to sneak into ACP when they saw it. LOL