MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] AJAX messages (registration)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think a mistake in the upgrade process.
Works fine here too.

Very strange.
I had the same problem with the upgraded theme.
(2008-07-29, 01:07 PM)D-r-a-g-o-n Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem with the upgraded theme.

Meaning you went from 1.2 -> 1.4 directly using the MyBB Upgrader and without any extra modifications or anything like that you had that problem?

If so I have a theory and I think I know how to fix it.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Just a note; I'm pretty sure I fixed this. I can't be 100% though. Either way the changes I made won't cause any harm.
(2008-07-31, 12:54 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Meaning you went from 1.2 -> 1.4 directly using the MyBB Upgrader and without any extra modifications or anything like that you had that problem?

Yes, the theme was upgraded successfully, but this css-code was missing. I added it manually to the global.css.
(2008-07-31, 09:00 AM)D-r-a-g-o-n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-31, 12:54 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Meaning you went from 1.2 -> 1.4 directly using the MyBB Upgrader and without any extra modifications or anything like that you had that problem?

Yes, the theme was upgraded successfully, but this css-code was missing. I added it manually to the global.css.

Yeh okay then, I'm pretty sure I fixed this properly then. Cool.
Pages: 1 2