MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Skinz - Now Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2008-07-22, 01:36 PM)FirefoxWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's getting to be too many theme forums. Toungue
I agree you need a new theme.

And is this focusing on 1.2.x themes or 1.4.x themes... or can both be submitted?

I will join and post a bit. Smile

yeah but people make their themes in their own style so i myself like it that theres a lot of theme forums because i like to see new styles. Good site btw, i just dont like the current theme your using, but thats just me :p
Yea no offense but the current theme, particularly the gradients is a bit fugly and bland. Brighten it up a bit! Wink
No worries guys.
Been working all week so as soon as I have a few hours to spare and the motivation to do stuff I will get a new theme up.

If you have suggestions on colors etc, do please share. Smile
i think u need a new theme Wink
(2008-07-30, 04:12 PM)DanEthical Wrote: [ -> ]No worries guys.
Been working all week so as soon as I have a few hours to spare and the motivation to do stuff I will get a new theme up.

If you have suggestions on colors etc, do please share. Smile

blue and black with some cool new post icons
Looks OK...at this point unless you are going to be making regular skins yourself there isn't a lot of point in inviting other themers. Most of them that are good have their own sites now.
What labrocca said... ^^^

I like FirefoxWiz themes the best.
MyBB Skinz has been redesigned with a new theme. Hope you like it.

Yeah I will be adding more themes. Also, other designers are welcome to submit their themes in order to spread their work as well as their own sites.
Thats some incredible work there, congrats.
It's better but could still use some refining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5