MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Terminator Salvation - MyBB 1.4 Beta Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

This is my first theme ever, so go easy on me. For MyBB 1.4 I decided to try and learn how to make some themes, so here goes. This theme should work fine with MyBB 1.4 Beta 4.

This theme is called Terminator Salvation and is based on all 4 of the Terminator movies. (It's the only post-nuclear MyBB theme so far. Smile )

Screenshot:

[Image: ts.gif]

Demo:

http://www.tsalvation.becomeaforumhost.com/

Download is attached. Those of you beta testing MyBB 1.4 try it out and let me know what you think. Be gentle, this is my first theme. Smile

BMR777
good, thanx.. but i like light colors..
Looks like a few icons can be changed but its very nice for a first theme.

(You don't wanna look at my first theme)
(2008-07-22, 10:47 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a few icons can be changed but its very nice for a first theme.

(You don't wanna look at my first theme)

Nice theme Big Grin

could be better if you change the Rating stars in forumdisplay template...
maybe using a gif with darker background too. See the attachment
For your first theme thats a great effort Smile
Not bad at all for a first try.

Here is a couple of snap shots of one i am working on. This is for my weather site.
[attachment=9960]

[attachment=9961]

[attachment=9962]

As you can see it has a bit of work to be done as well. Plan is to make the forum display look like the classic 1.2 look. Also still have a couple of browser related issues to some of the text link colors which need to be fixed.
@aglioeolio - Thanks for the icons! I'll have to do some polishing on the theme if enough people show an interest in it. Smile

BMR777
(2008-07-23, 12:35 AM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]@aglioeolio - Thanks for the icons! I'll have to do some polishing on the theme if enough people show an interest in it. Smile

BMR777

Seriously? I would add a little more red into the theme. But thats me. Big Grin I was thinking of doing a very simular theme based off a old IPB style ( 1.3 days ) which was based off of Star Trek and the Klingons. Only other thing i would do is some buttons. They have a ton of free places where you can easily make nice buttons/icons if you dont have a paint program. Smile

I know most prefer light themes but i like to see a good selection of dark ones as well. So this is very good to see. IMO

Thanks.
Nice theme for 1.4. I'm hoping to create some once it get released
You're not too shabby, man. Smile