MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Other Website!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've made another website! It's www.free-onlinemovies.tk! I can't give you a direct link to the forums but I'm sure you can find them. (In the navigation.) I'm still working on it so don't expect it to be much. Tell me what you think.

***BTW the site above is 100% legal because I don't put the videos on my site I redirect you to the videos***
'Website Under Review'
Apparently your host doesn't seem to agree with your 'legal' site. Wink
That is a very, very common occurrence with 000webhost.com - which is clearly not better than paid hosting.
No, they do it to all sites (i am pretty sure). They give you a chance to set it up then manually check it for illegal content. Every time i have used them it has happened and they all got re opened. But a domain name and paid hosting would definitely lift image of your site a bit i think.
Quote:***BTW the site above is 100% legal because I don't put the videos on my site I redirect you to the videos***

Yeah, yeah. Tell that to the MPAA, RIAA and all the copyright lawyers out there. If you are knowingly profiting from or aiding in copyright infringement you can still be sued. Then again, anyone can sue anyone for anything. What a country.

Exclamation

BMR777
Yeah sued is something I'm not worried about. And it's not still under review. 000webhost is done reviewing it. I just got the approval email...

"000webhost. com to me
show details 5:49 AM (6 hours ago)

Your account learntotype.net46.net has been checked and approved by the system administrator. Domain is now active.
We are sorry for inconveniences it may caused and thank you for patience"
It could be a pretty poular site i recon if you bought a domain and i would be careful, if you post to many links to copyright infringing material 000webhost will probably shut you down Sad You should move to paid hosting for that reason.

Have you thought about getting one hosting account that allows addon domains so that you can just host all your sites from the one hosting account? Thats what i do so i host like 8 sites from my one hosting account. Also, you said in another thread that you are underage and don't have a credit card so maby you should look for a host that offers yearly billing rather than monthly so that you only need to borrow your parents credit cards once a year then just pay them the money in cash. Also, alot of hosting companies give a free domain name if you pay by the year so maby you should check that out.
I can't move to paid hosting. You have to be 18 for that and I'm only 14!
(2008-07-23, 11:26 PM)sKaTeR-pUnK Wrote: [ -> ]I can't move to paid hosting. You have to be 18 for that and I'm only 14!

I don't recall reading anywhere that you have to be 18...
Infact, do hosts actually ask your age? A couple of hosts i know of do not ask at all. I know GoDaddy asks for the month & day but not year (most likely some kind of account security feature if i had to guess why they ask)

Also, quick example... A lot of the MyBB community users that have websites aren't 18 either.
I'm seeing this...

Quote:MySQL error: 1040
Too many connections
Query:
Pages: 1 2