MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error When I upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting this message on the top of my pages. I just did an upgrade: Here is the site

Now I can't access the admin section either.

Quote:. chr(0x80 | $c & 0x3F); } else { return false; } } /** * Below are compatibility functions which replicate functions in newer versions of PHP. * * This allows MyBB to continue working on older installations of PHP without these functions. */ if(!function_exists("stripos")) { function stripos($haystack, $needle, $offset=0) { return strpos(strtoupper($haystack), strtoupper($needle), $offset); } } if(!function_exists("file_get_contents")) { function file_get_contents($file) { $handle = @fopen($file, "rb"); if($handle) { while(!@feof($handle)) { $contents .= @fread($handle, 8192); } return $contents; } return false; } } ?> ?>?>s ); } ?>
Does it only do it on your custom template? I'm guessing not as it's a function.php but trying to help out the devs.
I can't login into the admin section to change it, or try it.
Anyone have ideas?
try to reupload all files again I used to get this and the files where 50% uploaded
Your file got corrupted, you need to re-upload it again.