MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stylesheet title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think there is something missing: Wink
[attachment=9981]
Works fine for me.
1) Please give the procedure for reproducing this
2) Can you export your mybb_themes folder (either by MyBB Admin CP or phpMyAdmin) and upload it here.
(2008-07-25, 04:47 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]1) Please give the procedure for reproducing this
2) Can you export your mybb_themes folder (either by MyBB Admin CP or phpMyAdmin) and upload it here.
1) I upgraded my board. I have also seen this in an other board. It could be a problem in the theme-upgrader.
2) *deleted*
Did you do anything else then upgrade your board to reproduce this? Was your cache/themes/ folder chmodded to 777 as well as your cache/ folder?
The cache-folders are writeable and I didn't do anything except upgrade from MyBB 1.2.13 -> MyBB 1.4 Beta 1 -> ... -> MyBB 1.4 Beta 4
It was an unedited Default-Theme. The upgrader created the global.css, but I deleted it again. Now all titles except this global.css are missing.

Did you finde something in the dump?
You deleted global.css? Why did you do that?
I don't use this theme and it can use the global.css of the master theme. But there isn't a problem with the global.css!?
I'm confused. So did this happen after you deleted the global.css or what exactly?
It happend after upgrade. I have a test-board, where I tested the upgrade, and there it is also like on the picture. (the global.css isn't deleted)
Pages: 1 2