MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a custom theme on my 1.2 forum but when i try to us it on 1.4 most of the them doesn't show.

http://themagicofmerlin.co.uk/betaforum/

Any ideas?
MyBB 1.2 themes are not compatible with MyBB 1.4.
It looks like there are templates that you need to update (go to Find Updated Templates in your Admin CP).

Also, it looks like you imported a 1.2 theme onto a fresh install of 1.4 - I'm not sure if this is supposed to be allowed or not, but if it is allowed, there's a bug with it not adding ; at the end of several lines in the CSS.
I imported the theme after i had installed 1.4

Where do i find - Find Updated Templates in the Admin CP
where is the your theme?

[Image: themagicofmerlinjk4.jpg]
(2008-07-24, 02:08 PM)spikescot2005 Wrote: [ -> ]I imported the theme after i had installed 1.4

Where do i find - Find Updated Templates in the Admin CP

Admin CP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> Find Updated Templates

However, your CSS is broken as well - several lines do not end with a ;
(2008-07-24, 01:57 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like there are templates that you need to update (go to Find Updated Templates in your Admin CP).

Also, it looks like you imported a 1.2 theme onto a fresh install of 1.4 - I'm not sure if this is supposed to be allowed or not, but if it is allowed, there's a bug with it not adding ; at the end of several lines in the CSS.

Basically what i had to do when i set up my test site and set up one of my 1.2 themes i did. had to update just about all of the templates and edit a few as well so my dropdowns etc would still work. It works now though.
So what do i need to change in the files?

This is the theme - [attachment=9993]
Any help would be great.
(2008-07-24, 06:46 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-24, 02:08 PM)spikescot2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do i find - Find Updated Templates in the Admin CP

Admin CP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> Find Updated Templates

However, your CSS is broken as well - several lines do not end with a ;
Pages: 1 2