MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: email sent to approved newly activated members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, did a quick search but couldn't find anything on this particular subject, probably didn't look hard enough. Anyway, I found the plugin to send the admin an email when a new user wants to be activated but couldn't find anything that would send an email to the newly activated user automatically. Any suggestions?
I've never used this feature, but if it's set to work then surely once you've activated a user name they would get an email!
Emails are currently sent to users who must activate themselves (i.e., you've set the board registration method to random password or email activation).

Currently by default there's no email that gets sent to users who have been manually activated. You'd need a plugin/modification for that.
(2008-07-25, 01:35 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Emails are currently sent to users who must activate themselves (i.e., you've set the board registration method to random password or email activation).

Currently by default there's no email that gets sent to users who have been manually activated. You'd need a plugin/modification for that.

Any available that you may know of. I installed your "PM on Registration" plugin in the hopes that I could combine that with the setting that the user get an email when a PM is sent to him, but I can't get it to work yet.