MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any intrest in this? New 1.4 theme i am working on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For my site. Wondering if this is something anyone else here would be intrested in. If so after 1.4 is out and i get my site fully updated i will offer it here.

It is a winter theme.

Index page.
[attachment=9987]

Forum display with dropdown shown.
[attachment=9988]

thread view with quick edit shown.
[attachment=9989]

As said there is still some work to do example being the logo/banner BUT ALL feedback and or suggestions is welcome. Smile

Thanks.
I like it I don't think I would ever have a need to use it though.
Looks like a few colors can be changed to look better.
(2008-07-24, 08:57 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a few colors can be changed to look better.

I am all ears as to which ones your talking about.
Nice theme, though
No offense to the rest of you designers.
But for the first time I can actually say..."I JUST GOTTA HAVE THAT THEME" LOL

Good job.
Looks nice, but the text on the buttons could use some spicing up.

Also maybe white text would work better..
nice theme mate, I would like to suggest that you got some custom icons/smilies for it.
nice theme.i really don't like ur buttons.
(2008-07-30, 06:39 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]nice theme mate, I would like to suggest that you got some custom icons/smilies for it.

Yeah i have a set of smilies for it. Havent gotten to the icons yet. Those are from another theme i did for 1.2

As for the comments about the buttons. I will be touching them up as well.

Quote:Posted by PwnEm - Today 01:48 PM
Looks nice, but the text on the buttons could use some spicing up.

Also maybe white text would work better..

I had thought about it and even tested it out. Problem with it is that it is kinda hard on the eyes thanks to the background color of the buttons. But yeah they do need some spicing up which i had plan to do. I'll probably post some of my ideas here.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Smile
Pages: 1 2