MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

When using internet explorer 7, if you go to a post and click reply what will happen is the whole area that you type in is all grayed out, now the only way to get it to work is by manually clicking refresh.

Thanks
Are you saying the whole newreply page's editor is grey'd out in IE7?
Seems a little unlikely for such a big thing not to be realised eariler.

Either case, doesn't happen to me on IE6. Could you please be a little more specific if my interpretation is wrong?
(2008-07-26, 01:51 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying the whole newreply page's editor is grey'd out in IE7?
Seems a little unlikely for such a big thing not to be realised eariler.

Either case, doesn't happen to me on IE6. Could you please be a little more specific if my interpretation is wrong?
When clicking reply so qouting someone els post, somtimes it will not catch the editor/whole reply box. now this does not happen in IE6 But does happen often in IE7

Thanks
I'm going to have to get someone with IE7 to test this one out, though I don't recall seeing anything like this on this forum when I was browsing with IE7...
I just tested it with IE7 and I can't reproduce anything like you've described.
(2008-07-26, 02:30 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested it with IE7 and I can't reproduce anything like you've described.
Ok, Screen shot att below. This only seems to happen somtimes.

Thanks
Did you cancel the page loading?
Does refreshing the page (Ctrl+F5) help?
Link to your board? and a test account? Have you made any modifications to the templates or Javascript? Which beta release are you using?
No i have not. This is happening on your own board here. it also happens everywhere els.
Considering a huge portion of the users we have here use IE7, I think it's safe to say someone else would have noticed it by now
Pages: 1 2