MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deer Park Alpha 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the new development version of firefox and my god its fast!!!!
Wow, you guys should really try this out..it's blazing fast. :|

Download link:

Windows:
Here

Linux:
Here

Mac OSX:
Here

Other Systems:
Here

Enjoy the speed!
I like it. It's hella fast.
It wont let me download it Sad It keep stopping and I dont know why Sad Lol. I'm still using 1.0.4 anyway Big Grin I should upgrade to 1.0.6 atleast Big Grin Btw, is it difference is shape, size, style, order, icons etc? If so, can I see some screenshots.
It seems to have the same "look". It just works hella fast. Smile
Woot, I'm using it right now. Very, very fast, same look, I LOVE IT!
Yeh, but it has some bugs. Like I get:

The connection was refused when attempting to contact mybbfree.com.

The address (URL) is not a valid format and cannot be read. A typical address will start with "http://", followed by an address, (e.g. www.netscape.com), followed by a path to the content (or just "/"). A common cause for the problem is using backslashes(\) instead of forward slashes (/).

The file specified by the address (URL) cannot be found. Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient permissions to view it.

The address (URL) does not correspond to a known site and could not be loaded. This could be due to a misspelling in the address or because the site does not exist. If the address is known to be valid, or if the problem occurs for many sites, it may be an issue with your proxy service (if you use one) or the directory name service lookup. In such cases you should consult your system documentation, administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP) as appropriate for further assistance.

The address (URL) starts with a protocol that is not recognized by the browser. A protocol is the part at the front of the address, such as http: or ftp: which tells the browser how to connect to the site. In this instance, the protocol is unknown so loading cannot continue. Check that the address is correct before retrying.

The browser was unable to connect to the specified site, even though it exists. This may be because the site does not accept connections from your computer, the service may be down, or the site does not support the service or port that you tried to connect to.

at mybbfree.com
I installed it and played around with a some time ago (perhaps that was alpha 1, I can't remember) but I wasn't really thrilled by new features or anything. It looked like more of the same to me. Heck, I don't really know what could be much better about Firefox!
I'm using it atm its a bit faster Smile
Do the themes for FF work on this too?
Pages: 1 2