MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to get log file for posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guyz
i wonder is there any way i can get a log file that shows the number of posts made by each member in previous month?

i mean i want to see my members posts each month in single file,email or PM.how can i?
Do you want to see the contents of all the posts in the past month, or are you just after the number of posts?
I believe lex has made this already.
(2008-07-28, 11:16 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to see the contents of all the posts in the past month, or are you just after the number of posts?

no no just the no of posts by each member against there user name Smile
Run the following SQL query:

SELECT u.username, COUNT(*) AS numposts
FROM mybb_users u RIGHT JOIN mybb_posts p ON u.uid=p.uid
WHERE p.dateline > xxx
GROUP BY u.username

(replace "xxx" in the above code with the appropriate timestamp in Unix timestamp format)
Note that guest posts will be displayed as "NULL".
OKI Smile

i am going to do that now Smile
(2008-07-28, 11:52 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I believe lex has made this already.

>> http://community.mybboard.net/thread-320...#pid214025
yaw this creates a log file but it is showing users with there total no of posts.

but i just want to have a log file showing the users with no of posts they have made in the previous 30 day time.
cab you please????
(2008-07-29, 11:00 AM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-28, 11:52 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I believe lex has made this already.

>> http://community.mybboard.net/thread-320...#pid214025

yah i know and i am using this one two Smile
but here i need a single log that will show a list of all users against there no of posts.
That's what it does ? =/
Fill in your period; leave username && minimum posts blank and press the button ?
lol i did never checked this leaving those thing blank Big Grin

thanx man thats really what i need Smile

@ zingaburga

thank you too man Smile