MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem adding custom thread tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to add a custom thread tool to my board, and I got this:

Quote:MySQLi error: 1364
Field 'postoptions' doesn't have a default value
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_modtools (type, threadoptions, name, description, forums) VALUES ('t', 'a:13:{s:12:\"deletethread\";s:2:\"no\";s:12:\"mergethreads\";s:2:\"no\";s:10:\"deletepoll\";s:2:\"no\";s:15:\"removeredirects\";s:2:\"no\";s:13:\"approvethread\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"openthread\";s:5:\"close\";s:10:\"movethread\";i:-1;s:18:\"movethreadredirect\";s:3:\"yes\";s:24:\"movethreadredirectexpire\";i:0;s:10:\"copythread\";i:-1;s:10:\"newsubject\";s:18:\"[CLOSED] {subject}\";s:8:\"addreply\";s:14:\"Thread locked.\";s:12:\"replysubject\";s:0:\"\";}', 'Insta-lock thread', 'Closes selected thread, adds [CLOSED] to the thread\'s title, and posts a \"Thread locked\" message in the thread, all at the same time.', '-1');

Any idea what's causing this?
What were you trying to add? that's probably causing the problem.
Just a combo-tool to close a thread, add a [CLOSED] label to the thread's title, and add a "Thread locked" post to the end of the thread.
Well that's causing the problem. Got a link or are you trying to do it yourself?
Sorry...for some reason I wasn't notified of your new reply.

Not quite sure what you mean by "trying to do it myself", and I don't know what link you want or what good it would do you, as I'm not prepared to give you admin access.
Try disabling MySQL strict mode on your server. You may need to ask your webhost to do this -- http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/showth...hp?p=24856
I am my own webhost...just not a very knowledgeable one. This is essentially just a pet project of mine.
Then you can probably find and change your my.ini. You should restart your MySQL server after you have made these changes.