MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins "Overview" and "Ads after first post" for MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody,

I started updating my plugins for MyBB 1.4. The two most popular should be available on the mods site soon as they are waiting for validation right now.

If you think you found a bug or anything else feel free to cantact me.

Thanks!
Great, Ads after first Post is a very useful Plugin. It activated fine but I have set it up in Settings and it isn't showing after the first post so something must be missing from my templates.

Thanks
Thanks so much! Overview is the most popular plugin on my Forum.
overview ur best plugin.i will translate it to Turkish and Azeri.be quick pls Big Grin
Thanks for your comments.
(2008-07-28, 08:19 PM)G405T Wrote: [ -> ]Great, Ads after first Post is a very useful Plugin. It activated fine but I have set it up in Settings and it isn't showing after the first post so something must be missing from my templates.
I think the plugin wasn't able to make the necessary template changes. Just open the templates postbit and postbit_classic and insert the variable {$post['adsaf']} at the position where you want the ads to appear.
Going to be using the Ads after first post. Thanks Smile
(2008-07-28, 10:20 PM)Michael83 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your comments.
(2008-07-28, 08:19 PM)G405T Wrote: [ -> ]Great, Ads after first Post is a very useful Plugin. It activated fine but I have set it up in Settings and it isn't showing after the first post so something must be missing from my templates.
I think the plugin wasn't able to make the necessary template changes. Just open the templates postbit and postbit_classic and insert the variable {$post['adsaf']} at the position where you want the ads to appear.

Note; Since there are now 2versions of postbits; you need to add your var into the 'postbit' && 'postbit_classic' template.
Line 858 :

Replace this : $postlink = "showthread.php?tid=$tid&pid=".$pid."#pid".$pid;

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-344...#pid230441
This issue has already been resolved in the new version 3.1.1 which is available on the mods site since yesterday.
Thanks for your help, keep up the good work!
Pages: 1 2