MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No team member :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have noticed first time since i have been using and posting on MyBB
no one from team member is online now Smile
Noes. Rh1n0 isn't idling anymore Sad Toungue
Sorry about that guys, I realised that while I was at school yesterday but forgot to put my server back to idling the online page.
All is well now. Wink
(2008-07-28, 09:54 PM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that guys, I realised that while I was at school yesterday but forgot to put my server back to idling the online page.
All is well now. Wink

Toungue I thought you ended your idling. How long do you plan on doing it for?
It will never end!
I refuse to believe that rh1no is idling, hes obviously just sitting there all day watching the whos online page Wink
(2008-07-28, 10:15 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-28, 09:54 PM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that guys, I realised that while I was at school yesterday but forgot to put my server back to idling the online page.
All is well now. Wink

Toungue I thought you ended your idling. How long do you plan on doing it for?

There was a thread he started about it, saying he was done because he hit a year. I then bet him he couldn't hit a decade. Wink

Here the thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-31022.html
I just wished that there was a faster way to make it go up. I will be at least 26 by the time I make it to 10 years.

Anyway, sorry about the scare there, unramped.
(2008-07-28, 11:15 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]It will never end!
Certainly won't. Big Grin
(2008-07-29, 07:59 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]I just wished that there was a faster way to make it go up. I will be at least 26 by the time I make it to 10 years.

Anyway, sorry about the scare there, unramped.
(2008-07-28, 11:15 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]It will never end!
Certainly won't. Big Grin

Just edit your online time in the database to an infinite number. Toungue
That would be cheating at something I'm good at, what's the point? Big Grin
Slow and steady wins the race.
Pages: 1 2