MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special Thanks to the Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, long time lurker on these forums and I was just recently allowed access to the public beta so I wanted to come in here and say one thing.

Thank you, MyBB Devs.

Yeah, I know these topics are done to death, but I didn't want to necropost on an old one that's a page or two back already. Also, one thing that many people might not have noticed, I want to thank the developers for having great documentation within the code. I'm currently working on a custom "cms" for a group I design for based off the MyBB engine (originally I had done this by integrating a blogging system into the MyBB install, but that has its problems) and since I'm trying to integrate into MyBB as tightly as possible, it was so helpful to go code diving and actually have nearly every function, class, and procedure documented.

Other than that, I haven't had much of a chance to play around with MyBB 1.4b4 too much other than just making test posts and such on the board, but what little I have seen I've loved. Keep up the good work!

P.S. If I decide that the add-on/plugin I'm making is generic enough to be used by more people (meaning there's not too much specifically tailored to this groups needs) I'll debate on releasing it on the mods site once its completed.