MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Huge Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I installed this skin...everything was working perfectly fine. THen all of a sudden, code edits were not updating. Even though I could go into the ACP, view the code, and it was the same as how I edited it but it wasn't the same on the forum. Why is this happening?

http://forum.nintendo303.com

I am prepared to create an administrator account for SUPPORT Staff Only.
Have you checked that your new theme is using the template set that you are updating?
well it created a new template set for that theme...now that you mention it I did delete a template set that was a double of that....is that what is perhaps causing the problem?
did you meant (with code edits) css changes you try to make?
if so I would like to suggest you to export and re-import the same theme with another name,
and try to apply the changes to your new one and see if that success or no.
well the code edits work with the mybb default theme.
If you PM me admin account details i'll take a look for you.
I had a look and code edits all updated fine for me, make sure you are editing the Blue Night templates and Blue Night theme.
hmmm..il empty my cache maybe...
It's still not working! The Index Page is different from the code entered...Do you see a cBox on the index (Not Portal)
code edits? Are you discussing CSS to Template changes?
Like you go into: Templates > Expand > Index (One I am trying to update although none work) > Edit > Save

And then it doesen't work.
It works fine. I've checked. Make sure you are updating the right template set. In this case you should be expanding and updating templates in the Blue Night template set.
Pages: 1 2