MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calling ALL Plugin authors and Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please help end this debate. Tired of this pain in the arse slamming MYBB and saying what it can or cannot do.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showp...stcount=32

Thanks.
Just be patient. I responded as I know at least one person already has developed nice profile plugin Wink.
Quote:Tired of this pain in the arse slamming MYBB and saying what it can or cannot do.

Why not just post a list of the features, wouldn't that end any "slamming"?
I like the "View single post" view. That's a feature MyBB needs.
(2008-07-29, 02:45 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Tired of this pain in the arse slamming MYBB and saying what it can or cannot do.

Why not just post a list of the features, wouldn't that end any "slamming"?

Oh but i have which he even questioned because 1.4 wasnt out in gold yet. He then resorts to that MYBB cant do this or that such as with adding the social stuff vB has in the form of plugins here.
Hmm when I created that topic at Taz I was not expecting a war between vB and myBB but that will do. Smile Toungue
I agree that the site is of poor quality and it's not worth our time.
whene people talk about something this thing became more popular.
so leave them talk, that well direct new people to look at mybb.
BTW, I knew mybb from TAZ I didn't remember wich topic, but I remember it was from there.
so make them talk more, and mybb well get more success..
What's the big deal? So you're having a disagreement with someone over MyBB. I use vBulletin on my site, but that doesn't make MyBB a bad system. Infact, I do believe MyBB is on the same level as vB. Let them have their opinion - MyBB is what it is. It's not here to compete with other brand names.

For the record: vB is $180 per-license. Most think you are paying for the program. Well, it's not - you're paying for the support and the software. That's a pretty reasonable price in my mind.
(2008-07-29, 02:40 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Just be patient. I responded as I know at least one person already has developed nice profile plugin Wink.

Lol! Can I get a link or is it not out yet?
Pages: 1 2 3