MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why can people do this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why can people kill and tacks cats and mean harm to them i just do not get it. today some f*ck head has tacken my $500 siamese kitten its just no far people do not see me tacking there dogs so why do people do it to cats.....
the strugle to not cray is so hard
Sad
Have you reported him towards ASPCA because people CANT do that.
Well, it kind of depends on where he lives on whether they can do that. Remember people on this board can be from all over the world.
skippy is in Australia (not sure where), so he can contact the RSPCA.

But considering how shoddy our courts system is, and how far it favours the perpetrator over the victim, I wouldn't count on anything serious happening to the person who stole your cat. Even if the RSPCA did find who did it, they have no legal ability to fine them or take your cat back Sad.

So did it just disappear, or did you see someone take it? Was it inside or outside when it went? If the person broke in and stole it, then they could be charged with break & enter as well!
well it does count as robbery and he can also report the harm and attacks done to cats as well.
They will not do any thing the RSPCA all they can do is look out and see if she comes in to one of there shellters. but i know it would of been the persion who kill my other cat and left him im my drive why were i live there is so many people who hate cats it just sucks Sad
I think you need a house cat if people are killing your cat when it goes outside Wink.

Here people can shoot stray cats because well there are just so many it's hard to keep them under some sort of control.
Well in Australia it is very very difficult to get a gun so its unlikely they thought it was a stray and shot it :p
Very sad though Sad I like cats and i didn't think us Australians could be such Jerks Sad
some times people are can be animals.
(2008-07-30, 08:50 AM)Sir_Night Wrote: [ -> ]some times people are can be animals.

You got that right
(2008-07-30, 03:19 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need a house cat if people are killing your cat when it goes outside Wink.

Here people can shoot stray cats because well there are just so many it's hard to keep them under some sort of control.

Ye thats understanding. it should be like that for people who are pet killers and tackers i would love to shoot who ever got to my cat.
Pages: 1 2 3