MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Suggestions for STAFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just added a Poll so people views can be checked easily .. Some are in my favor .. Some are against!

So lets see what poll results Smile
(2008-07-30, 04:51 PM)AjEe Wrote: [ -> ]Just added a Poll so people views can be checked easily .. Some are in my favor .. Some are against!

So lets see what poll results Smile

Where is the dont care option? Toungue

Seriously it doesnt really matter to me. Has its pro's and cons. Thus i'll be happy with whatever they do.

In either case i think they may wanna add a couple of moderators so they ( developers/support ) dont have to deal with the petty stuff such as moving threads etc.
Well the idea or problem wasnt for moderators or support.. The suggestion made was for general visitors who always have to look for full forum for 1.4 and 1.2 or earlier .. Any way its upto staff & Management

It was just a suggestion!
(2008-07-31, 03:10 AM)AjEe Wrote: [ -> ]Well the idea or problem wasnt for moderators or support.. The suggestion made was for general visitors who always have to look for full forum for 1.4 and 1.2 or earlier .. Any way its upto staff & Management

It was just a suggestion!

Oh i know that. Was just offering some suggestions as well to help ease the burden when it gets hectic which will probably happen ( 1.4 release) this weekend on. Smile This place is probably gonna be crazy. I'll try and help out where i can.
In all fairness once 1.4 is out of beta stage people will stop adding the '(for mybb 1.4)' to their threads and the timestamps on the threads will get mixed up as people post replies on older threads meaning people will have a hard time working out whether the plugins are for 1.2 or 1.4; unless all of the plugin developers start puttin supported versions in their posts as some already do
I said yes because i think, if you have a simple problem with 1.2.x , you can come on the official 1.2.x under 1.2.x to test before asking.

But i think 99.99% of people won't choose this oportunity Wink
(2008-08-05, 02:21 PM)darkside Wrote: [ -> ]I said yes because i think, if you have a simple problem with 1.2.x , you can come on the official 1.2.x under 1.2.x to test before asking.

But i think 99.99% of people won't choose this opportunity Wink
After the upgrade to 1.4, there will not be an official 1.2 forum to test things...
This thread/poll is if to separate the support and the customization forums.
Pages: 1 2