MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Big Boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nice that you for sharing Big Grin
Thanks for the link. Smile
Hi. I just wanted to personally thank everyone here for supporting The Biggest Boards and listing your forums on our directory. The site has been growing fast and it is great to have a growing representation from MyBB boards.

Thanks again everyone!

James aka TVDinner from The Biggest Boards at http://www.thebiggestboards.com

Big Grin
Sorry to do thread gravedigging, but I'd just like to mention that Alexa's rankings are, for the most part, utterly bogus.

I could, by myself, inflate a website that only I visit into the top 50,000.

Alexa is only somewhat accurate for sites in the Top 100.
Yeah, isn't it based of stuff from the spyware? I've seen plenty of examples of popular sites being beaten by less popular sites in terms of Alexa rank.
I thought big-boards was 50 thousand posts required not 500. Anyhow I've seen this before over at theadminzone.com . It's good. I also hope big-boards.com crumbles.

Anyhow I always hated the idea. I've never even had anywhere near 50,000 posts. I've always wanted to start a small boards. But smallboards and small-boards .com version are all taken and point to this biggest site. Why I have no idea, cuz they definately are not small.

I have started something similar but not using mybb this time so I won't mention it here.
So you hate because your boards aren't big enough? Rolleyes
(2008-10-19, 07:45 AM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]I thought big-boards was 50 thousand posts required not 500. Anyhow I've seen this before over at theadminzone.com . It's good. I also hope big-boards.com crumbles.

Anyhow I always hated the idea. I've never even had anywhere near 50,000 posts. I've always wanted to start a small boards. But smallboards and small-boards .com version are all taken and point to this biggest site. Why I have no idea, cuz they definately are not small.

I have started something similar but not using mybb this time so I won't mention it here.

You are missing the whole point of TheBiggestBoards. They are for EVERY size board from 0 posts to Infinity. That much is clearly stated in the description on the website.

Big-Boards was ONLY for boards that had over 500,000 posts.

Smallboards and small-boards.com redirect to thebiggestboards because I sold those two domain names to them. Smile

Once again, www.thebiggestboards.com is for EVERY forum--not just those with over 500,000 posts.
I guess I missed that.
Pages: 1 2