MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Safe mode in award plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another question Big Grin

So, I'm using Skunk's medal system and I've tried to create a new medal. I end up getting a message like this

Quote:Warning: copy() [function.copy]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 4189 is not allowed to access /www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/uploads/medals owned by uid 2001 in /www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/admin/medals.php on line 200

Warning: copy(/www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/./uploads/medals/3.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/admin/medals.php on line 200
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"3"' at line 1
Query: DELETE From mybb_medals_list where mid "3"

Basically, that comes up when I tried to upload the picture.

Also it comes up with...

Quote:Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 4189 is not allowed to access /www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/uploads/medals owned by uid 2001 in /www/freeunlimitedweb.com/r/o/t/roth99/htdocs/admin/medals.php on line 369

when I try to delete the medal. What have I done wrong and how do I fix it?

Many thanks.
Delete the image manually via FTP. Also make sure that the folder is chmod 777.
You'll have to excuse my ignorance labrocca but which folder do you mean? The Image folder or the medals folder?
If you mean the 'medals' folder in the upload section then it won't let me ChMOD it to 777 for some reason...

Edit: Never mind, got it working in the end. Thanks for your help labrocca