MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional Groups Images Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting this problem whenever i try to activate it!
Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

I've done everything that the Install has told me and it still wants to piss me off!

Help please :'(
(2008-07-29, 08:05 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this problem whenever i try to activate it!
Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/vndv.com/t/h/e/therealforum/htdocs/Forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

I've done everything that the Install has told me and it still wants to piss me off!

Help please :'(

Try the attached file;
If i could hug you i would (L)
It Does Not Work Lex Bro