MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the font size of...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to figure out how to change the font size of JUST the #s below where it says "threads" "posts" in the main index. I'm guessing you could refer to that as the forum stats for that particular section. I want to change the font size of just those two numbers. But when I've tried it also changes the font size of the other text there when I simply just want the two numbers of each row to be enlarged.

Is there any way to do this?

Here's a picture to show what numbers I'm talking about in case I wasn't clear enough:

[Image: 2dh5ikz.jpg]

Thanks in advanced to whoever can help me.
Best bet is to change the template and add a span to that and then define the class in your theme css. It's in one of the index_ templates I believe.
Open forumbit_depth2_forum

Find
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

Change
{$threads} INTO <span style="font-size:9px;">{$threads}</span>
{$posts} INTO <span style="font-size:9px;">{$posts}</span>
Thanks that worked great Smile

BTW, there was a minor typo. oosts = posts I fixed it below in case anyone else wants to use the code.

{$posts} INTO <span style="font-size:9px;">{$posts}</span>