MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] portal.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a copy of the beta 2 running with sqlite and portal.php just returns the error

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1 - no such function: IF
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS pms_total, SUM(IF(dateline>'1216059743' AND folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_new, SUM(IF(status='0' AND folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_unread FROM mybb_privatemessages WHERE uid='1'

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I understand that this may have been fixed in the latest beta but I currently don't have the time to install it right now so thought it best that I let it be known and somone else can confirm.
wait the final release, all the bugs will be fixed
(2008-07-30, 08:28 AM)Azagthoth Wrote: [ -> ]wait the final release, all the bugs will be fixed

Its a bug report, I'm reporting the bug now so that it can be fixed for that final release, otherwise someone else may not find it.
i understand but, it's possible that bug was fixed in the other beta releases, try downloading the latest beta, i understand you don't have time to install the forum again but, the beta 2 have a lot of bugs, so i recomend you download the beta 4 or upgrade with the beta 4
Hi,

You should upgrade to lastest version first then report all bugs you found.
Because it might fixed all bugs you may encountered.

And since you have using betat 2 now.
The most longer should be database backup.

Besides that, upgrade to lastest version just take few minutes + database restore.
After replace all files, run the upgrade.php to update template, theme etc.

Thanks you help and support !
Which version of MySQL are you running?
For those who complained: I thought it better to shout it out where it can easily be confirmed as duplicate/bogus rather than not say anything at all and let it go through unnoticed. And I did mention in my first post that it may have been fixed. But if you like, next time I'll keep my mouth shut and let it find its way into the final release.

For Tikitki:
Its the sqlite version but the sqlite on my server is 2.8.17. I understand there was a bug with a similar problem regarding the sqlite version where the online.php page which came up a couple of days ago.
Hi,

Can you please try this file?
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
now works on my sqlite