MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Scheduled Downtime: 2nd & 3rd August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

We have some scheduled downtime planned for the upcoming weekend (2nd and 3rd August) for maintenance on the MyBB site and services.

For a few hours the MyBB website, download, community forums, MyBB Mods and wiki will all be unavailable.

At this time we do not have an exact time of when they'll be unavailable or an exact time period - but it shouldn't be more than a few hours.

Thank you.
Thank you Chris Boulton for letting us know. Its good to know that the MYBB team is on top of things Wink
Is that just so you can work on MyBB 1.4 more and have an excuse? Big Grin
Nah, the real reason is Chris likes messing with people. Next time he plans to turn all the graphics backwards or upside down. Wink
You should just redirect everyone to Mybb Central. Smile hehe

Seriously though...wtf am I supposed to do for those 2 days? I read this site like 20 times a day. Sad

Maybe the reg's can get together at do a wig-wam gathering. Will the IRC be open?

So...is that the day Mybb 1.4 will be released? I have a sneaking suspicion.
Quote:Will the IRC be open?

I believe IRC will remain unaffected.
(2008-07-30, 05:44 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You should just redirect everyone to Mybb Central. Smile hehe

Seriously though...wtf am I supposed to do for those 2 days? I read this site like 20 times a day. Sad

Maybe the reg's can get together at do a wig-wam gathering. Will the IRC be open?

I know what you mean but I work the 2nd at least so hopefully it's saturday while I'm at work Toungue.
Indeed, IRC will still work. Our channel is hosted on msgplus.net, they won't have any downtime
(2008-07-30, 05:44 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You should just redirect everyone to Mybb Central. Smile hehe

Parts of the site will be down while we upgraded. We will turn the parts back on once we finish updating them with whatever they need.
What exactly are you upgrading? Secret stuff or server related? Toungue
Pages: 1 2