MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Licence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i was wondering if you have too say who made the skin i am aware you legally have too keep the MyBB Thing at footer but do you have too keep who made the skin??

Thanks

Provisionally
If the Theme Author states it in his/her Licence that you can't remove the ThemeCopyright; you have to keep it =P
You're using a work that somebody else has taken hours to make. Is it too little to offer them a little line at the bottom of your forum thanking them for designing the theme of your forum?

Now put yourself in the theme author's shoes. Let's say you spent several hours, even several days to make a theme, and released it to the public. A few days later you stumble upon a site using your theme possibly even implicitly claiming it as their own theme by removing the line at the bottom of your name. How would you feel?
yes dennis is right the person should be fired i think if i would have been an author or something and anyone have done this to my free theme...........