MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Round corners for the tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to know how to make round corners for the tables on my forum.

I found a few themes that have rounded colors but I don't really want to install a new theme just for that, so I was wondering if there's another way to make rounded corners for the tables?

Thanks in advance.
You need to make the images of the rounded header and footer. Then, go into your template edits, and add the images into the beginning and end of what you want.
Thank you both for the replies, and thank you LeX for the link.
It worked perfectly but only for the top:
[Image: 86120380zh5.png]

I want it to be completely surrounded:
[Image: 84181808hl6.png]
You could try posting the question at that forum.
(2008-07-31, 09:44 PM)Shnitzel Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both for the replies, and thank you LeX for the link.
It worked perfectly but only for the top:
[Image: 86120380zh5.png]

I want it to be completely surrounded:
[Image: 84181808hl6.png]

You have to make images for the bottom too then. I'm not to sure about the side as I've never seen that. You also need to make template edits for this.

I would just suggest basing it off of one of FireFoxWiz's themes that already have the top and bottom round corners (But that's just me(because I'm lazy Toungue)).
Well, for the sides, can I make the side border just fatter?

Edit: nvm, I figured that out. In the Table Border extra CSS I typed this: border: 6px solid #B5C29A;
But now I have a different problem, The border ruins my sub header bar. How do I remove the area I colored in red?:
[Image: 84188612fw3.png]
I will try to make these rounded corners using <span> someday hehe

http://woork.blogspot.com/2008/03/liquid...unded.html