MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Elegant Buttonset for MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I have created a new button set which I want to share with you. It contains all buttons for the MyBBoard 1.4. This packages also includes the editable files for each button in PNG and PSD.

License

Impression:
[attachment=10087]

I hope you like my work!

[Image: download.gif]
nice buttons mate, thanks for sharing Smile
Thanks P@trick
Nice set. Good work.
Incredible...awesome. I believe the best button set I have seen. I would love to use them and possibly release a theme using them. What license are you releasing these with?
awesome set of buttons men, excelent work!!!
Thanks P@trick
Good Buttonset
(2008-08-02, 05:44 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible...awesome. I believe the best button set I have seen. I would love to use them and possibly release a theme using them. What license are you releasing these with?
Hmm everyone can use them for non comercial things. Is that GPL?

Well I think I will include these buttons in the portet "Fresh" themes.
Ugh..no because GPL allows for commercial use. Legally you have copyright on these and you have to give explicit permission for us to use them. I am sorry if I am causing you confusion but I don't want to start using these, release a theme at Mybb Central, and then be accused of profiting illegally. I wouldn't sell the button set but would instead include them possibly in a theme I would produce.

If you want look into this:
http://creativecommons.org/

All authors should imho be aware of what license they want to use for their work.
Thanks for the link lacrocca, I've choosen a license for me =)
Pages: 1 2 3