MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I am inquiring as to if there is a current Global Announcement Modification/Plugin that can be implemented into the board that will allow any thread while in the forums become a Global Announcement, instead of going into the Administrator Panel and doing it. Also instead of having the announcement at the top of each forum would there be a way to have the announcement in a thread not in a forum at the main index above the first Catagory. If I am not making sense please ask your questions please. Thank You so much!
I just want global announcements to appear on the Forum Index front page as regular threads if that helps.
Hello, after using the "search" method. This is the only thread found with the specifications I'm looking for. As an admin, I want to make an announcement to my users by posting it in a thread, and by mod tools, to make this thread marked "as important" but also "global" to be shown in every subforums of my board. I searched also the Mods page with 0 results.

If there is no global announcement in myBB :s ...well, I guess someone with power should move this thread to the requests section.

Sorry for posting in an old and ignored thread but...I hate repeating threads specially when I use the "search" method.

Cheers.
I've searched high and low and this is the only topic I could find related to my problem. I would like to global sticky a topic that will be a visible to every section on my forum. but global sticky is missing. I only have the choice of normal sticky a post.

Is there a plugin or some code i can insert into my forum which will solve this issue. I'm using the latest version of mybb.