MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dropped templates....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to whip up a workaround for the PM editor width problem, and it seems I made silly mistake. I was trying to edit smileyinserter so it could sit above thee textarea like posticons. I see now that $smiles is generated by MyBB and not the templates, but I made the mistake of typing 'smiles' into the Template Name field. My hope was that I could edit it to ignore the user defined number of columns to show, but all I did by opening 'smiles' was purge the two templates under "smilieyinserter". AFAIK, there isn't a revert by group (this would be a really handy feature, BTW).

Is there anyway I can restore the two templates under smileyinserter without adding them in manually? If I can't edit smiles I don't need the others to be edited, I wonder if this will cause problems for people installing my theme or upgrading to a new version of MyBB 1.4 down the line.
I just keyed them in the database.. still hoping for a "revert by group" for 1.6 though.