MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template not saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to change some templates on 1.4 final version. When i click "save and continue editing" or "save and return to listing", i see the message "The selected template has successfully been saved." but template didn't change.

I tried it on localhost (EasyPHP 2).

But when i deactivate Javascript, template is changing succesfully.
I'm having the exact same problem. I read in another topic that you may have to wait 24 hours. Not sure why but I will try again then.
ye same issue.
If you are having this problem, please post your what browser you are using, and any JavaScript errors you are getting.
I'm having this issue too. I didn't have any problems modifying templates on my beta install. This is a new issue with my updated live board.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.1, no javascript errors that I know of.
Okay i am using I'm using Firefox 3.0.1, no javascript errors only errors in main.css whoing in my error console
I'm using IE 7,0 and have same problem..
Same problem is here.
Using Firefox 3.0.1 and there are no javascript errors in error console except from css errors.
I do have the same issue, with both IE 7 and FF 3.0.1 (with no error detected by firebug).
I have the same problem!

German Board --> Brows with IE7
Pages: 1 2