MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: e107 to MyBB ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would love to use the new MyBB 1.40 for my existing Forum which is part of my Site (e107 CMS). Is there any way to convert the Users / Postings from e107 to MyBB 1.40 ?

That would just be sweet. I hope anyone could help me.
Thanks in advance.

MyBB 1.40 ROCKS !!! ShyShyShyShy
I don't believe there is an e107 merge option in our merge system, nor has it been planned as of yet.
Damn Sad but I don´t want to ask 400 people to re-register or will loose over 1000 posts for that. Too bad really. Would have loved to use MyBB 1.4 for that.

Thanks anyways.
If anyone could help me with that, I would appreciate it.
You could convert to phpBB then to MyBB. I do believe phpBB has a conversion option
From e107 to phpBB2 or 3 ?
Either one should work as we support both in the Merge System.

Ryan
But the Merge system doesn´t work with 1.4 yet, right ?
Not yet, but that's why I said you can still go and get 1.2 and then upgrade after you convert.

Ryan
Even though it's a lot of hoops, you will get what you want in the end. 1.4 is worth it more then phpBB, I support these guys any day now.
I would have preferred if a clean convert to 1.4 would be available because Updates often cause problems, at least thats my experience. In theory it works, but in practice there is always a problem with updates. Is there any ETA when the merge system could work with 1.40 ?
Pages: 1 2