MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fantastico/Installatron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I don't know if this is possible but wouldn't it be good to have MyBB in fantastico or installatron. This would certainly get it known around the net. Considering MyBB is better than both phpBB and SMF which are in fantastico it would be a good addition.
Its good to have MyBB in Fantastico but its like laziness.
I love that ideaSmile
This would be an excellent idea,
i think it would promote myBB more and also just having it there will make people curious to test it.

+1 Vote
It would defaintely boost up the number of myBB forums.
+1 from me Smile
Yes, but look at it this way. MyBB doesn't influence the choice of Fantastico. The script is made by a 3rd Party, and is not associated with cPanel except by installation.

They rarely change their scripts. You have a better chance of getting MyBB added to Installatron.
Yeah I had my first look at installatron yesterday after getting it installed on my server. Lets just say theres so many more scripts in it then in fantastico. And considering XMB is in installatron...

Maybe the fantastico folks just need making aware of MyBB Smile
Fantastico doesn't add a new script in, except at the end of the year, maybe once or twice a year, if that. So, there is basically no chance in the near future.
This shows up all the time. And everyone always gets the same answer.

MyBB will not be added to Fnatastico until their next big version. I don't know why they are doing it this way they just are. MyBB has no control if it's add to it or not. If you really want it added contact them Wink.
Pages: 1 2