MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username Change Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day,

I was wondering if someone would be able to change my username to _Andrew, because i'd like to start to become a little more active on the forums and possibly release some themes in the near future, personally i also like the new username better as it reflects on me better.

Thanks very much
Thanks Chris
Contact an administrator (the green colored users), give a reason for the change and what you want it changed to.
Best Regards.
(2008-08-03, 11:03 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Contact an administrator (the green colored users), give a reason for the change and what you want it changed to.
Best Regards.

If you notice, his request has already been fulfilled Wink
Plus, i would feel like a hindrance PMing an admin for something like that and this way any admin can do it when they get the chance Smile
(2008-08-03, 11:03 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Contact an administrator (the green colored users), give a reason for the change and what you want it changed to.
Best Regards.

yeah i know what they look like Toungue i already did that, hence why my username was changed.
Andrew you skab! Stealing my _! he he Toungue
(2008-08-04, 12:00 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
Best Regards.

If you notice, his request has already been fulfilled Wink

Ah, didn't see that. Toungue