MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have just upgraded but got this error message after i upgraded -

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'TussaudTim.mybb_mybb_moderators' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_mybb_moderators WHERE uid='1'

My forum - http://themagicofmerlin.co.uk/forums/index.php
What version of MyBB were you upgrading from?
i have almost the same error
MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'club_haifa.mybb2_mybb2_users' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT uid, username, birthday, email, usergroup FROM mybb2_mybb2_users WHERE birthday LIKE '3-8-%' AND email != '

i did the recount and rebuild but nothink worked

my forum
Please make sure your incompatible plugins are deactivated and please make sure you updated all your files.
i deactivated all the plugins and everything went back to normal Big Grin thank you :d
It won't let me deativate some pluggins
it did the same to me
the plugins that didnt get deactivated are not installed and does not exist ...( i guess)
(2008-08-03, 04:57 PM)spikescot2005 Wrote: [ -> ]It won't let me deativate some pluggins

Hi,

Please check for updates from the Mods site then and see if those particular plugins have 1.4 compatible versions.

If not, then please write down the names of them and delete them from your plugins directory. This way they can't run and at least won't interfere for now.

Ryan
Ok that kind of worked but now when i view a thread i get this -

MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WITH QUERY EXPANSION) AS relevance FROM mybb_threads t
Query:
SELECT t.*, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('The Black Hole tent' WITH QUERY EXPANSION) AS relevance FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='8' AND t.tid!='603' AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('The Black Hole tent' WITH QUERY EXPANSION) >= '1' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0, 10
Pages: 1 2