MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pretty simple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason when I try and use a group image it will not appear. I want http://www.mgsweb.domains-less.net/forum...trator.gif
under my name so I edit user gropu and keep the stars fied empty and in the group icon filed I have put
/images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif

i have done it without the first slash I have took away the images part and they do not appear. Anybody know what the hell is goin on.
Do you get a red "X"?

If so right click on the image, select "Properties" and look at the path.
Try to find your mistake and edit the group image.

Hopefully this helps
no I dont get a red x, nothing appears and the image is definetely uploaded.
Maybe you'll have to chmodd the groupimages directory to 777.

I'll try it on my site

Edit: works for me http://harmor.zeeblo.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4
Hmm. Are you using firefox? Red X's dont appear in FF. Anyway, change /images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif to images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif (no beginning slash) then clear you cache and see if that works.
I did this and I did NOT use a / in front.Just images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif and it worked perfectly.
Im using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050716 Firefox/1.0.6
k776 Wrote:Hmm. Are you using firefox? Red X's dont appear in FF. Anyway, change /images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif to images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif (no beginning slash) then clear you cache and see if that works.

Nope still the same, I am using the frostbite theme so maybe the theme doesn't support the images?
Chmodd the "groupimages" directory to 777.

I chmodded mine to 655 to see if it'll display and it doesn't.
So that may be your problem "BIG_BOSS"
I have already done that and it is not displaying.
you could put the group image just in "images" and just use
images/team-administrator.gif

I'm not sure if this will help but you could try
./images/groupimages/team-administrator.gif
Pages: 1 2