MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin page won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgraded to 1.4 with a few issues. Had to run the purge.php file on one of the posts to get some of my functionality back. Now/and before when I login into the admin panel, whenever I click a link on the, all that is displayed is the Dashboard every time. I can't edit my themes, templates or preference or anything. Help!!!

Edit: This happens in Firefox 3.01 and IE7 with cache cleared and PC rebooted.
Hi,

Can you try re-downloading the MyBB 1.4 zip from the website and then reuploading the admin directory again, to ensure all files have been updated?

Chris.
(2008-08-03, 03:04 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can you try re-downloading the MyBB 1.4 zip from the website and then reuploading the admin directory again, to ensure all files have been updated?

Chris.

I also found that you need to delete the renamed admin directory from 1.2.14.

And then rename the 1.4 admin using the config.php file.
Reverted back to 1.2.14 and restored database. Reuploaded the files and ran the upgrade again and it worked. Now I'm having a different problem with the templates which is addressed in another thread I think. Something about purging the templates.
Hi,

Please run the "Find Updated Templates" tool under the Templates page in the ACP. This should assist you in upgrading your themes to work with MyBB 1.4.

Ryan
Here is what I'm running into. 1st image is missing the formatting and 2nd is missing the text tools for posting a message. Any ideas on how to fix?
1) Please check your theme's CSS and update it as well as any templates
2) Please make sure your jscripts folder is all properly uploaded and updated and you have your cache cleared too.
ok fixed image 1's problem by reverting to original template. Can't figure out problem with image 2. I've deleted and reuploaded the entire jscripts directory and all posting templates are the original.
Did you clear your cache?
Yes... cleared FF and IE cache.