MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: online.php bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a bug... or only me (since it displays here correctly), but for some reason, if I view the Who's online list, it doesn't display anymore what threads the users are reading. All I see is "leest discussie" (dutch translation of "reading thread") , where normally next to it, there should be a link to the thread they are reading.
It doesn't show the link to the thread if they are reading a thread that you don't have permissions too. It could also be a problem with a plugin.

Also, do you even know if this "forum" is running 1.4?
I have no extra plugins installed, so that's not the cause.
Quote:It doesn't show the link to the thread if they are reading a thread that you don't have permissions too
Yes, I know that, but even if they do have the permission to view the thread, it's not displayed next to the "reading thread" anymore.

Quote:Also, do you even know if this "forum" is running 1.4?
Yes, I'm the admin and updated it a couple of hours ago Smile
This is most possible a problem with the translation. Does it work with English?
No, it doesn't work with english either. Tried that already.
For the online.lang.php, (edit language settings) are these the correct ones?:

Leest discussie <a href="{1}">{2}</a> {3}

Reading Thread <a href="{1}">{2}</a> {3}

That's how it's displayed there in admincp > Configuration > languages > edit
It could most possibly be users viewing non-existent threads then (bots maybe?)
No, they are all registered users. None of them is displaying what forum/thread they are watching while they are actually watching a certain thread/forum.
I'm still tinkering with the templates to see if it's there somewhere.
We're working on a bug fix here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-34685.html
Great! Thanks for letting me know that it is indeed a bug and not only me.
* miekiemoes stops with editing/testing her templates now Smile