MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Iv never seen this many people on...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
100 users active in the past 15 minutes (47 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 53 guests).

Wowser myBB1.4 is a popular release and soon to be the best forum software. Amazing stuff you devs did. Smile

The users really appreciate. Most softwares forget about the end user features. Wink
(2008-08-03, 04:42 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]100 users active in the past 15 minutes (47 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 53 guests).

Wowser myBB1.4 is a popular release and soon to be the best forum software. Amazing stuff you devs did. Smile

The users really appreciate. Most softwares forget about the end user features. Wink

I'm one of them sometimes, you will see me on here more since 1.4 has been released. Smile I'm making more communities with 1.4 soon, I was making them on other software like IPB or vB for the time being if possible, now it's MyBB's turn for my communities.
myBB is personally better than the paid guys now. I'm sure there mad as myBB is free and has the same features as them but a better interface and looks modern Lol.

Now they gotta catch up.

Also new record. It just keeps on getting higher.
121 users active in the past 15 minutes (60 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 61 guests).

Theres many topics, and much activity here now which is good. A more overall better feel for myBB.
(2008-08-03, 05:05 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]myBB is personally better than the paid guys now. I'm sure there mad as myBB is free and has the same features as them but a better interface and looks modern Lol.

Now they gotta catch up.

Also new record. It just keeps on getting higher.
121 users active in the past 15 minutes (60 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 61 guests).

Theres many topics, and much activity here now which is good. A more overall better feel for myBB.

Which is always a good thing now, isn't it?
Way better, I would make more Plugins etc. but I don't have the skills... YET!
Im going to start digging the myBB theme system and create some kick-lime themes. Wink
Every time I respond to a support thread, 2 more popup Sad Toungue
(2008-08-03, 05:29 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I respond to a support thread, 2 more popup Sad Toungue

Everyone is enjoying the release, do you want everyone gone? Okay, everyone.. Let's leave, he wants it. (Yes, I know he wants us, but not to leave. hehe)
Tiki is cloning support threads Smile
Isn't cloning illegal in most countries? Toungue
Pages: 1 2