MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] inc/functions_online.php broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2008-08-10, 06:11 AM)MGadAllah Wrote: [ -> ]Why not to include this file with the original package to solve this issue?

My guess is that if they do this then people will start about adding all the other fixes. Probably will release it with 1.4.1 along with the other fixes. Smile
(2008-08-10, 07:23 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-10, 06:11 AM)MGadAllah Wrote: [ -> ]Why not to include this file with the original package to solve this issue?

My guess is that if they do this then people will start about adding all the other fixes. Probably will release it with 1.4.1 along with the other fixes. Smile
This does makes sense I think Wink
i have the blueimp ajax chat installed. on whos online the chatusers are allways shown as on forum index. chat is located in /forum/chat/index.php , forum index is /forum/index.php how can i fix this ?
thx for ure help
(2008-08-05, 12:31 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]This will fix that issue too

Thanks fot this fix Smile

I´ve experienced this error right now in users Online list and This fixed it quickly
A user over here reported a new issue with the inc/functions_online.php. He got the follwing message:
Quote:Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 470 - File: inc/functions_online.php PHP 5.2.6-0.dotdeb.1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_online.php 470 errorHandler->error
/member.php 1569 build_friendly_wol_location
I think the problem is that the variable $posts is already in use.
Fixed
so what must I do to fix it now its all sorted?
Could you give me a .phps version of this file. Cause for some reason i can't just download a .php file with out it being in a package. just change it from .php to .phps. Then i will change it on my server.
It still says 'Viewing Profile' as opposed to 'Viewing Profile of... ', is this a further issue??
Can some one please give me a .phps version of that file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5