MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] inc/functions_online.php broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There's something wrong in the file inc/functions_online.php.

1. In the who's online list it is shown that a user is reading a thread but not which thread. The same applies for profiles and so on. If you replace
		case "showthread":
			if($threads[$user_activity['tid']])
			{
				$pagenote = '';
				$location_name = $lang->sprintf($lang->reading_thread2, get_thread_link($user_activity['tid']), $threads[$user_activity['tid']], $pagenote);
			}
			else
			{
				$location_name = $lang->reading_thread;
			}
			break;
with
		case "showthread":
			if($threads[$user_activity['activity']['tid']])
			{
				$pagenote = '';
				$location_name = $lang->sprintf($lang->reading_thread2, get_thread_link($user_activity['activity']['tid']), $threads[$user_activity['activity']['tid']], $pagenote);
			}
			else
			{
				$location_name = $lang->reading_thread;
			}
			break;
the thread issue is fixed. $user_activity['tid'] should be $user_activity['activity']['tid']. The issue with the profiles etc. should be the same.

2. In the profiles the location is always shown as "Unknown location".
I agree this bug by MyBBoard Italia.
Hi,

Please see if this file fixes both issues. It should go in the inc/ folder.
No that did not fix it.. it's still doing it.. heres a pic.

as you can see in the pic when i view my profile it is saying Unknown location.
Does it fix the first problem though?
With the beta file it works...were there any "important" changes from the beta file? If not we could use the beta file instead or not?
The fix of Michael83 works partly...

If a user view a profil: Viewing Profile of Array.
Opps bug..
any word on this ?
Having same problem. Above file does not fix anything.
(2008-08-04, 08:11 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]Having same problem. Above file does not fix anything.

Does nobody read my postHuh Upload the beta file of it until the team finds the bug in the Gold file and it'll work without any problems, too.

[attachment=10206]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5