MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I have:
Your Version: 1.2.2 (122)
Latest Version: 1.4 (1400)

So i wanted to upgrade for the best version and some problems game...

Actually everything seemed ok, but this picture:

[attachment=10162]

This stayed for too long time - i have waited about 15 minutes and nothing changed.

I did everything as it was told in this manual.

Our forum is: foorum.mbklubi.ee

Hoping to get good help
Hi,

Sometimes for unknown reasons apache randomly stops sending content even though the script is still running. It's ok if you just press the refresh button and the upgrade should start right back up again.

Ryan
(2008-08-03, 05:44 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Sometimes for unknown reasons apache randomly stops sending content even though the script is still running. It's ok if you just press the refresh button and the upgrade should start right back up again.

Ryan

I tried this one myself aswell, but still nothing.

How long time this upgrade should last?
Maybe i waited not enough long?
Hi,

If the problem continues to keep refreshing until it goes through. It may take 2 or 3 tries.

However, if the problem continues to happen, I would talk to your host.

Ryan
(2008-08-03, 06:07 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If the problem continues to keep refreshing until it goes through. It may take 2 or 3 tries.

However, if the problem continues to happen, I would talk to your host.

Ryan

ok, ill trie
Please grab a copy of the latest MyBB 1.4.0 full package from the main site. The upgrader has been updated with a bugfix for upgrading from old versions. It may or may not fix your problem, but you will eventually encounter the problem fixed in this upgrader since you're upgrading from MyBB 1.2.2.
(2008-08-04, 07:07 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Please grab a copy of the latest MyBB 1.4.0 full package from the main site. The upgrader has been updated with a bugfix for upgrading from old versions. It may or may not fix your problem, but you will eventually encounter the problem fixed in this upgrader since you're upgrading from MyBB 1.2.2.

But still nothing. I even changed web server and SQL server, but same problem still exist.

Performing Queries

Performing necessary upgrade queries..

This picture stays and nothing happens.

Ideas?
Did you make sure you updated the files with the new ones off of the MyBB Website?
(2008-08-05, 03:58 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make sure you updated the files with the new ones off of the MyBB Website?

Yes i downloaded the new MyBB 1.4 Version from the main page.
And replaces the files on your site with the new ones? That includes the install/ directory (all of the files in there)
Pages: 1 2