MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYSQL Error!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sent thsi to Chris forgetting about this place... =S Anyway, here's what I sent him, maybe someone else can help me.

Quote:Sorry to bother! Apparently, when I unzipped the package, the class_error.php file didn't copy. So, I proceeded in overwriting my forum on my server without that file. I then ran the upgrade script, it said that it worked fine. But then when I went to my forums I got a PHP error saying that the file "class_error.php" could not be found. So, I realized that it never uploaded, and so now I've uploaded it, but I get this message in the proper MyBB SQL Error template:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'saul_forums.mybb_mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT uid, username, birthday FROM mybb_mybb_users WHERE birthday LIKE '3-8-%'

Here: http://forums.brisingr.net/index.php

What do I do?!?
It appears you didn't update all your files or you have plugins that aren't compatible with MyBB 1.4.
I turned off all plugins before proceeding. And if it somehow didn't update all the files, then what do I do to fix this?

- Thanks

Edit: Admin CP seems to be running okay..... still have that error on the index.
Just overwrite them again with your FTP.
And after I overwrite, do I rerun the upgrade script?
No, I don't think you need to
Okay, it appears to work. Although I get a MyBB Error on my front page where I had the forum integrated with my website. (http://brisingr.net)

I'm going to assume that the Integrating thing is no longer compatible with this new update, but you guys may just want to check that error to be sure...?
Correct, you will need to update a few things on your integration. For a start, the TABLE_PREFIX macro is no longer required.
(2008-08-03, 07:22 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Correct, you will need to update a few things on your integration. For a start, the TABLE_PREFIX macro is no longer required.

Only if your not using $db->query() or $db->write_query()
His table prefix was doubled in the request "mybb_mybb_tableName" so he had to be using it.
Pages: 1 2