MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: headerinclude in 1.4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded to 1.4 from 1.214 with quite a few issues that have been resolving - must admit am stuck on this one though. I used to have a fixed color gradient background throughout my entire forum using this code in the headerinclude if I remember correctly :

"<body STYLE="FILTERToungueROGIDBig GrinXIMAGETRANSFORM.MICROSOFT.GRADIENT(GRADIENTTYPE=1,
STARTCOLORSTR='#000000', ENDCOLORSTR='#026CB1')
PROGIDBig GrinXIMAGETRANSFORM.MICROSOFT.GRADIENT(GRADIENTTYPE=0,
STARTCOLORSTR='#000000', ENDCOLORSTR='#00B4CCE5' );">"

Where can I put this now to always appear on all screens? I've tried the Index(es) but no joy - any ideas?
Hi,

headerinclude still exists in MyBB 1.4, it has just been moved.

To locate it please follow the steps below:

Admin CP > Templates & Style > click on your *Template Set Name* > scroll down to the buttom and click on the "Ungrouped Templates" > then click on "headerinclude".

Chris.
(2008-08-03, 07:26 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

headerinclude still exists in MyBB 1.4, it has just been moved.

To locate it please follow the steps below:

Admin CP > Templates & Style > click on your *Template Set Name* > scroll down to the buttom and click on the "Ungrouped Templates" > then click on "headerinclude".

Chris.

Thank you very much, but it would appear my memory sucks as this isn't the template I need to alter to affect the global "body"tag. I don't suppose you know which it is?
I would recommend editing your theme to define styles for your body tag.

Visit AdminCP -> Themes & Style -> <select theme> -> global.css -> dropdown list, select "body" and add your CSS in there.
Cool, thank you. I found the best real way to add this background alterations was by modifying the <html> tags in the templates rather than just the <body>. Cheers
Thank you very much Angel