MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] After Update Board no option to set board online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the update process the ACP has no option to enable or disable the board.

You can turn on manualy by edit /settings.php [boardclosed]=0
And you went to Admin CP> Configuration> Settings and seen nothing? Screenshot below...
(2008-08-03, 08:01 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]And you went to Admin CP> Configuration> Settings and seen nothing? Screenshot below...

Yah but in this section where no switch to tur on or off the boad. Only a option to switch the admin view on or off
(2008-08-04, 09:24 AM)NomadSoul Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-03, 08:01 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]And you went to Admin CP> Configuration> Settings and seen nothing? Screenshot below...

Yah but in this section where no switch to tur on or off the boad. Only a option to switch the admin view on or off

I am having this same issue. Everytime a setting is changed in the configuration panel, it takes my board offline. Problem is, there is no choice in the admin panel to put it back online. I have been manually editing the settings.php file to put it back online each time.

Here is a screenshot of that problem:

[attachment=10877]

I see this is labeled as a bogus bug. What is the solution?
"Administrators will still be able to view the forums" is just part of the description for the "Board Closed" setting... there is no separate "admin view" setting.
Ahh...that is confusing the way it is there in bold right above the buttons. Thanks for your help!