MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Missing PM quota counter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following image shows MyBB 1.2. You can see in the upper right a metter, a counter, showing how much space is used by my Private Messages. Here is 0% because I have no private messages.

[attachment=10193]

The following image shows MyBB 1.4. The counter is missing. There is no way to find out how much space do the user's Private Messages use.

[attachment=10194]
The PM quota for the Registered usergroup here is currently unlimited, hence why you don't see the PM space bar.
On my 1.4 mybboard, registered users have 250 limit for the maximum number of PMs. Also, the administrators have the same limit of 250, set up in the Admin Usergroup Settings.

However, the PM space bar is displayed only for registered users, but administrators doesn't have the PM space bar displayed even if there is a 250 PMs limit for their usergroup as well.
Administrator usergroups are always exempt from PM quotas.
(2008-08-04, 06:43 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Administrator usergroups are always exempt from PM quotas.

This is new for me, in 1.2 there was quota for administrators as well. Anyway, thanks. It means that this is not a bug.