MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Issue when searching for users with *exactly* 0 posts in AdminCP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you try to search for a user with 0 posts exactly, you get what seems to be the "generic" list, instead of the expected list of zero post users.

Searching for users with post counts less than 1 (which is the same idea as above) gets the correct list.
I just tested it and I can confirm this.
Hi,

Can you try uploading the attached version of /admin/modules/user/users.php to your forum and seeing if that corrects the problem?
Nope. Still wrong.
Seems to be working here - can you double check you've uploaded the file to the correct directory and maybe try clearing your web browser cache?

Just FYI - We're talking about searching for users with exactly 0 posts here - and that's what you're searching for, right? Are there any other search criteria you're entering?
(2008-08-04, 11:27 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]Just FYI - We're talking about searching for users with exactly 0 posts here - and that's what you're searching for, right? Are there any other search criteria you're entering?

Yep, that's it. I was trying to weed out the zero posters, so that's why I ran that query. Nothing else was on it.

I'll run that file you attached and see how it works. Wink
I uploaded it 3 times now and cleard my cache but it stil shows me the members with more then 0 posts...
Just tried it. It works for me (seems a new zero poster signed up today). Smile
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
This still doesn't seem to be fixed (latest SVN).

Edit: Fixed fixed.