MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Avaters arn't showing on my forum for some reason, they show up on members and profiles but not on postbits?

I attached screenshot
Does this also happen on the default theme?
I wasn't give the default theme, i had to install a new one.
... everyone gets the default theme, you have little choice in the matter since it comes with MyBB.
(2008-08-03, 11:23 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]... everyone gets the default theme, you have little choice in the matter since it comes with MyBB.

I didn't?, when I upgraded to v1.4 it stayed as my old theme, with tons of bugs, so I had to download another theme from mybb and now that one works fine.
I noticed a weird upgrade issue where the checkbox for seeing avatars was unchecked. Maybe that happened to you?
(2008-08-03, 11:23 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]... everyone gets the default theme, you have little choice in the matter since it comes with MyBB.

I didn't get it when I upgraded my board. :|
No, seriously. Everyone has it, even if you don't have it, you can just revert ALL your templates for a theme and it will then become the default (unless you changed images).